Do you sometimes feel guilty? Guilty of never trying? Have you sometimes missed a very rare opportunity just because you doubted yourself too much? Do you fear to get out of your comfort zone? You think that everything’s going smooth in my life and I don’t want to mess it up. And then your life goes on, waking up each day, just feeling neutral about everything. You know what; it doesn’t have to be like this forever.
Don’t let the fear of what could happen make nothing happen.
As the quote from Divergent goes,
“Becoming fearless isn’t the point.That’s impossible. It’s learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it.”
Learn to take action in the face of fear. To help you out, I’m sharing 12 motivational quotes that will make you fearless. I want to help you to let go of all your doubts and be bold and courageous.
Don’t forget to share these quotes with your friends and family. So go ahead, read them all and brighten someone’s day.
1. It is never too late to be what you might have been. – George Eliot
2. Don’t be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart. – Roy T. Bennett
3. Make your faith larger than your fears and your dreams bigger than your doubts. – Robin Sharma
4. You cannot swim for new horizons until you have courage to lose sight of the shore. – William Faulkner
5. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anaïs Nin
6. All glory comes from daring to begin. – Eugene F. Ware
7. That thing you’re afraid of? That label you shy away from? The life you think you don’t deserve? Aren’t talented enough to have? Fuck. That.Shit. None of that baggage you’ve been carrying around has a place this year.This year only has space for the bold and the brave. – Jeanette LeBlanc
8. There may be people that have more talent than you, but there’s no excuse for anyone to work harder than you do. – Derek Jeter
9. You’ve got to kick fear to the side, because the payoff is huge. – Mariska Hargitay
10. Life is too short to let fear make big decisions for you. – Caleb Wojcik
11. To learn something new,you need to try new things and not be afraid to be wrong. – Roy T. Bennett
12. Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.- Mary Anne Radmache
Do you have some motivational quotes on courage or being fearless? Please share them in the comments below. Come back soon to read my next article or subscribe to get it delivered directly in your inbox. Bookmark this page to save time in searching again. Have a nice day ahead.