We use log files like many other websites for operation and maintenance purposes. The information in the log files include:
- Internet Protocol addresses (IP)
- Types of browser
- Internet Service Provider (ISP)
- Date and time stamp
- Referring and exit pages
- Number of clicks
Certain data is collected automatically by the reader’s web browser (like IP addresses, type of browsers- Firefox or Chrome etc.). All of this information is not linked to anything that is personally identifiable.
If you wish to disable cookies you may do so through your web browser options. Please note- If you do so, some parts of the site may not function properly. More detailed instructions for cookie management can be found on the specific web browsers’ websites.
Personal Data is collected for the following services:
- Google Analytics (Google Inc.)- The services contained in this section enable the owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior. Google may use the data collected to personalize the ads of its own advertising network. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Contacting the user- By filling in the contact form with their data, the user authorizes this website to use these details to reply to requests for information, quotes or any other kind of request as indicated by the form’s header. Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
- Newsletter- Users might be asked to subscribe to our newsletter by providing name and email address through a secure subscription system. After registering, the user’s email address will be added to the contact list of those who may receive email messages containing information of commercial or promotional nature concerning this website. Subscribers may unsubscribe anytime by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link contained in the footer of every email. Personal Data collected: email address, first name and last name.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices used by websites linked to or from our site. These sites may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Media.Net and AdsTargets
Some of the ads may be served by Media.Net and AdsTargets. Their use of cookie enables them to serve ads to users based on their visit to our site and other sites on the Internet. They use “non-personally identifiable information” and do not track any personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, etc. You may opt out of the use of cookie by visiting their respective privacy policies.
The rights of users
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their personal data has been stored and can consult the owner of the website to learn about their contents, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be cancelled, updated or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the owner of the website at the contact information provided in the Contact Us section below.
This website does not support “Do Not Track” requests. To determine whether any of the third party services it uses give privilege to “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
Information not contained in this policy
More details concerning the collection or processing of personal data may be requested from the owner of the website at any time. Please see the contact information at the bottom of this page.
This document was last updated on November 28, 2018.