Not many people have the luxury for leisure time but if you’re struggling to look for ideas to spend your free time? Here’s my list of 25 free time activity ideas catering to almost everyone’s time-
- Check out your favorite blogs.
- Backup your photos/files.
- Try gardening.
- Take up painting or drawing as a hobby.
- Build/ Boost your career.
- Learn to meditate.
- Sharpen your brain with word and number puzzles.
- Write poetry or a song on your own.
- Learn to play an instrument.
- Learn new card/magic tricks.
- Play chess.
- Listen to a TED talk.
- Set some new goals.
- Read inspiring/ motivating quotes.
- Look out for events nearby.
- Help children to use internet wisely.
- Look up ideas to play in your next party.
- Go to aquarium/ museum/ art gallery.
- Stay updated with the latest news and current affairs.
- Trim your hair on your own.
- Visit a family member or a friend.
- Offer freelance service.
- Iron your clothes.
- Check/Monitor your budget.
- Do nothing at all. Simply take some rest.
TIME TO RECHARGE!! This is my de-stressing guide. Basically, if you’re doing any activity in your free time, make sure it is beneficial for your physical, mental and social health. Let me know in the comments what kind of activities do you like to do most in your spare time or if you have any activity of your own which I haven’t mentioned; just comment below and I will update this list.
If you liked this list then you might want to read my 10 best ways to spend your free time.
Want to know how to make time for yourself? Check out my post to know what you need to do today.
Come back soon to read my next article or subscribe to get it delivered directly in your inbox. Bookmark this page to save time in searching again. Have a nice day ahead.